These are some arcade machine plans that I have created. They are designed to be a modern machine for a MAME or RetroPie setup. 2 joysticks, 8 buttons along with pinball buttons on the side and a trackball.
I have made vector PDF ready plans for you to cut out. There are also 3D plans in SKP, DWG, DXF, IGES and STEP formats that you can use with a CNC machine or CNC specialist.
Left mouse click and drag to view 3D model.
- Height: 1680MM
- Width: 830MM
- Depth: 845MM
- Material to use is 18MM MDF but you could use anything.
- It will fit a 32inch TV. You will need to drill your own VESA holes on the monitor mount.
- Buttons are 28mm standard arcade buttons.
- Joystick to use is a HAPP Competition joystick or a Zippy Long shaft joystick. You may need to do an inner cut / route out a section to ensure your joystick is the correct height. I did not put this in due to the different types of joysticks available.
- I have made several version of the control panel if the original has too many options there are:
- Full button configuration with trackball.
- 8 button configuration without trackball.
- 6 button configuration without trackball.
- The 6 buttons on the top of the control panel are for the following (left to right)
- Coin / Back
- Start 1
- Start 2
- Coin / Back
- The buttons on the left side and right side of the control panel are pinball flipper buttons and nudge.
- The 2 buttons directly on the front side of the control panel are used for left and right mouse click.
- The 2 buttons near the speakers are used for Search and Pause.
- The hole on the front door is 19MM to be used with a cam lock.
- The hole on top of the machine is a standard 28mm arcade button used for the PC power switch.
- Large hole in the middle is for a trackball.