These are some 2 in 1 pinball and arcade machine plans that I have created. They are designed to full body length Williams style pinball machine, along with a 2 player arcade machine setup.
If you don’t want the 2 player arcade setup, simply just replace it with a blank piece of MDF.
Note that these plans are just for the body / MDF parts of the machine. The metal parts such as hinges, legs and the perspex cut outs, I will be posting at a later date.
I have made PDF ready plans for you to cut out or send to a CNC specialist. There are also 3D plans in AutoCAD and SketchUp that you can use with a CNC machine.
- Height: 1700MM
- Width: 800MM
- Depth: 1300MM
- Material to use is 18MM MDF.
- The playfield is to fit a 43 inch TV or monitor.
- The backbox is to fit a 32 inch monitor, 21 inch topper and DMD screen.
- Buttons are 28mm standard arcade buttons.
- Joystick to use is a HAPP Competition joystick along with a trackball.
- The buttons on the left side and right side of the control panel are pinball flipper buttons and nudge.
- Buttons on the front of the machine are for Start and Exit.
- Auxiliary buttons are located on the bottom of the machine.